środa, 24 sierpnia 2016

Best



Today I am sharing a tag made of wall paper sample. I loved the texture of it so I decided to make a tag attached to a gift for my son. 
I started with stenciling some paint for the background:



Then it was time for gluing some digi stamps printed on tissue paper.


Next some stenciling with alcohol  inks.


I finished the tag stamping  some of my rubber stamps, metal embellishment and lettering The Absolute Best( meaning my son of course).

I am joining the following challenges:


  Current Challenge    Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!





8 komentarzy:

  1. Its a fantastic tag Lula, super background texture using the paper sample.
    Yvonne xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Fabulous tag Lula, love the texture the wallpaper has given.
    Avril xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. A fabulous tag, great texture from the wallpaper, and the layers are super. Thanks for your entry into the Chocolate Baroque Challenge, Judith xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Beautiful tag, love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Chocolate BAroque Challenge
    Claire xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I love this tag, the texture is fab, thank you for joining in Chocolate Baroque Colour Challenge, good luck, Zoe DT member xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. A gorgeous tag - love all the layers! Hugs,Chrisx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Love this! The wallpaper idea is fabulous.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Gorgeous tag - great colouring and stamping. Good luck with the Chocolate Baroque Challenge, Anne x.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING YOUR SWEET COMMENT